expert witness Medical / Legal
Catastrophic Medical Case Management / Medical Legal certified life care planner Life Care Planning;
- A comprehensive review of records and supportive documentation – case analysis;
- Preparation of chronologies and case summaries;
- Clinical interview and history with the patient whenever possible.
- Research on relevant literature and clinical practice guidelines to further establish needs and recommendations as well as support medical and case management foundation.
- Interaction with the medical and health-related treatment team to obtain answers to questions not established in the review of the medical records;
- Assessment of future medical and rehabilitation care needs. life care planner legal service